Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Been Awhile...


Wow! It seems like an eternity since I've talked to you, all my lovely readers. I feel a bit guilty, because I've had loads of opportunities to update you on any and everything. Well, nevertheless, here I am now and I come bearing fruits haha.
I had been DYING to shave the side of my head for months, just to leak out a bit of my inner rebel and I do say that it looks rather darling on my. Of course you cant see it u close because of the glare of my lights, but I will be posting more pictures later.
I have started smoking, but not as often as most people. I honestly don't understand how one could go through a pack a day. Yuck!
I've also discovered a fondness for big bows, red lipstick, and panda eyes (my interpretation of "scene" eye shadow). 

Any who, enough about boring old me. What have you been up to? I'm sure its been all kinds of awesome greatness that I cant wait to hear about. Leave me a comment

XOXO,
Newt

1 comment:

I appreciate your input.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets