Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Updates...

Its been a while since I've actually had enough time to sit down and compose a decent post, so for now it will just be an update on a few things going on in my life :) Enjoy!

My little ducky (my younger cousin) went to prom this Saturday, and since I was at work I couldn't go see her. She sent me this picture though and she looks absolutely darling, don't you think?

The 28th was the day of my job Grand Opening, and I was sick with the flu. I still went in to work foolishly, and even got the unfortunate task of blowing up balloons. Lucky me, right?

As of right now, I really don't have a uniform shirt so I can get away with either a black or white top and black or khaki slacks. I always feel like I'm over doing it, but why be average?

That's about it on my end, how about you? What's new in your life?

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your input.

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets